HeArt in the Park
Enter for your chance to win a family 4 pack of tickets to the Heart in the Park at Tuscawilla Park at Saturday, February 15, 2020, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm!
Heart in the Park is Junior League of Ocala annual community art fundraiser. It is a children's event held downtown at Tuscawilla park. This family-friendly event aims to encourage creativity in children of all skill levels by providing the opportunity for them to paint something they love. Each ticket will include a canvas, a assortment of paintbrushes, and access to several art and craft supplies.
- Giveaway Started: Tuesday January 21st, 2020 at 12:00am EST
- Giveaway Ends: Tuesday January 28th, 2020 at 12:00am EST
- Valued at: $40
On Tuesday, January 28, 2020 we will randomly choose a winner and contact the winner by email and/or phone! Enter once a day to increase your chances of winning!
Official Giveaway Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or to win. Some restrictions may apply. By entering our Giveaway, you agree to the following rules:
- Eligibility. This Giveaway is open to all legal residents 18 years of age or older that live in the state of Florida. Employees of Fun 4 Ocala Kids, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Employees and licensees of Fun4USKids.com and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Giveaway sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules By participating, the entrant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Fun 4 Ocala Kids as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
- Giveaway Period. Each Giveaway has its own Official Giveaway page. The "Giveaway Start Date" and "Giveaway End Date" can be found on the Official Giveaway page.
- How to Enter. Enter by visiting the Official Giveaway Page for that Giveaway, completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the "SUBMIT MY ENTRY" button. Only one entry per person (full name) per day will be accepted. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Fun 4 Ocala Kids. Fun 4 Ocala Kids will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Fun 4 Ocala Kids.
- Prizes and Odds. The prize(s), total number of prize(s), and value of the prize(s) are listed on each Giveaway's Official Page. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification. Winner/s will be selected at random using www.random.org. Winners names will be posted on our Facebook page at the conclusion of the Giveaway entry period. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or Facebook (method of notification to be determined in the sole discretion of Fun 4 Ocala Kids) provided on winner's entry form no later than the notification date on the Official Giveaway Page. If Fun 4 Ocala Kids elects to notify by phone, the call will be made during regular business hours. If the entrant cannot be reached by phone within 24 hours, he/she will forfeit the prize(s). Giveaway prizes are not transferable by winner. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winner. However, Fun 4 Ocala Kids reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. At Fun 4 Ocala Kids' discretion, forfeited prizes may or may not be awarded to an alternate. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. For prize winner list (available after the posted notification date) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fun 4 Ocala Kids, PO Box 1363, Archer, FL 32618
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Fun 4 Ocala Kids reserve the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Giveaway as solely determined by Fun 4 Ocala Kids. In the event the Giveaway is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Fun 4 Ocala Kids which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Giveaway, Fun 4 Ocala Kids reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Giveaway. Should the Giveaway be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Fun 4 Ocala Kids reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering the Giveaway, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims and causes of action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- General Release. By entering the Giveaway, participants release Fun 4 Ocala Kids, and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
- Internet. If for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. The Sponsors listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game.
- Sponsor. Giveaways are sponsored by Fun 4 Ocala Kids whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Giveaway shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Giveaway.
- Giveaway Sponsors. By entering the Giveaway, the entrant understands that his or her name, email address and phone number will be given to the sponsor of the Giveaway who may choose to use that contact information in order to offer the entrant a special offer after the Giveaway ends.
- Weekly Events Email. By entering the Giveaway, the entrant will have their email address added to the Fun 4 Ocala Kids Email distribution list. Entrant may unsubscribe at any time.
- Facebook. The Giveaway hosted by Fun 4 Ocala Kids is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Fun 4 Ocala Kids and not to Facebook.