An adaptive aquatic program for individuals with disabilities for ages 3+. Mondays - Thursdays 5:30pm - 6:30pm $25 per session.
1. Participants are required to have a buddy/volunteer in the pool at all times. Buddy/volunteers are required to become a registered volunteer with Ocala Recreation & Parks. This includes family members or any individual who will be in the pool with a participant.
2. Any participant unable to swim or with a disability that prevents the individual from keeping their head above the water without assistance, must wear an approved adult personal flotation device.
3. Participants with incontinence are required to wear swim diapers. Regular diapers are not permitted in the pool.
4. If participant currently uses a personal flotation device, please bring to the pool.
5. Appropriate swim wear is required. No shorts, cutoffs, or items with metal fasteners, rivets, zippers or buckles.
June 4th - August 2nd, 2018
Grades: Elementary, Middle School, High School
255 NW 16th Avenue, Ocala, FL, 34475